Our Community Partners
unitedwayDesignated Workplace Giving Program
We are grateful for the generous donations of the United Way of Tri-County workplace giving program.


Can I designate my United Way payroll deduction specifically to the ARC?
Yes! United Way workplace campaigns invite employees to contribute to the United Way Community Fund. It is possible to designate your United Way payroll deduction to a specific United Way partner. The Addiction Referral Center (ARC) will receive your United Way payroll deduction contribution if you designate us as your United Way beneficiary.

In order to designate a United Way partner to receive your contribution, you must contact the person in your company who is running the United Way campaign. They will be able to provide a list of partner designees for you to choose from. ARC would appreciate your designation so that we can continue to help people with chemical and alcohol dependency regain their freedom from addiction.

The ARC is proud to participate in the United Way of Tri-County annual backpack and Christmas giving programs.

Comments are closed.