For people struggling with addiction, connecting with others and having a place where they can be seen, heard, and accepted is crucial to their recovery.
ARC is that home — and has been for 45 years. ARC provides the Metrowest area:
- Referrals to treatment programs and other services;
- Runs 12-step meetings every day of the week, and;
- Provides recovery coaching services at no cost to families.
But we have a problem, and we need your help! We’ve outgrown our current home!
- As COVID-19 continues, we’ve seen a significant surge in the demand for our services. However, we’re able to serve fewer people at any given time in order to maintain social distance.
- Even before COVID-19, we still had to turn people away, due to space constraints.
- There are days when someone walks in, sees that all the chairs are taken, and walks out.
You can be a hero to the people who need the ARC’s help by supporting our Building Fund Campaign! Your donation will allow us to help more people by:
- Purchasing and renovating a larger building, which will house conference rooms, a drop-in center and lounge, a computer and media lab, office space for two Recovery Coaches, a large meeting space, and a kitchen.
- Providing plenty of off-street parking and ensure that people with physical challenges can easily access the building.
We’ve all been touched by addiction; some of us have struggled with it ourselves, or we’ve seen it destroy the lives of a family member, friend or co-worker. Recovery needs a home. Help us build a bigger home for the ARC so we never have to turn anyone away. Please contribute to the Building Fund today! The people who turn to us for help are counting on you.
Thank you in advance for stepping up and supporting recovery in your community. We appreciate your support!
Donate online or mail a check to:
Addiction Referral Center
PO Box 225
Marlborough, MA 01752
If you’d like to discuss naming opportunities, please contact Kelly McCausland at (508) 485-4357 or email@example.com
ARC is a 501(c)(3) non profit charity.
You will receive a receipt of your donation to your mailing address. All donations are tax deductible. Our EIN number is 52-1334719.